Considerable planning goes into the organisation of the ADX20 Sydney dental exhibition to ensure that your business derives maximum benefit from the event. Whether it be increasing attendance, promoting your firm or making it easy to exhibit, our focus has firmly been on developing opportunities for ADX20 Sydney to bring you closer to your customers.
These documents reflect the increasing professionalism behind the work of the Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA) in delivering quality exhibition opportunities for members. It is designed to assist you:
• Understand what is included with your exhibition space;
• Develop an exhibition booth that is attractive to visitors and meet International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC) and ADIA design requirement; and
• Maximise promotional activities and provide tips on getting people to your stand.
As ADX20 Sydney dental exhibition approaches, the number of promotional activities will continue to increase. In the spirit of partnership we welcome advice as to how ADIA can assist your own promotional activities.
These Exhibitor Guidelines are based on feedback from suppliers and may be subject to change. In the event of any significant changes we will notify all exhibitors as soon as practicable. We hope that these tools are helpful and hope your business' participation in ADX20 Sydney a commercial success and we look forward to seeing you there.
▪ Custom Stand Guidelines (22 Oct 19) (Refer also to the ICC Sydney Exhibitor Manual)
▪ Furniture : click here to order discounted furniture
▪ Key Contacts
▪ Learning Lab Presentation Guide
▪ Mascot Guide
▪ Timing and Logistics
▪ Stand Operation
▪ Travel and Accommodation
AGILITY FREIGHT SERVICES
▪ Agility Event Services Portal
HARRY THE HIRER SERVICES
▪ Power and Lighting Order Form
ICC SYDNEY SERVICES
To order the following services. Click on one of the forms below to access all of the ICC Sydney toolkit forms.
▪ Access Map
▪ Banner Hanging And Rigging Order Form
▪ Cleaning Services Order Form
▪ Custom Stand Plans Permit Form
▪ Delivery Labels (use these if you are not using Agility)
▪ Exhibitor Account Order Form
▪ Internet Services Order Form
▪ Phone Services Order Form
▪ Stand Catering And Kiosk Account Order Form
▪ Utilities Order Form